Dear Future Sponsor,
Let me take this opportunity to introduce you to the Shores Soccer Club (SHS). We are a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization that has been operating since 2007 with an annual enrollment base of over 17 Competitive soccer Teams between the ages of 5 - 16. The purpose of this program is to provide our youth with the opportunity and training necessary to learn fundamental soccer skills, the importance of teamwork & sportsmanship, and the overall enjoyment of soccer at all levels. We also play a vital role in educating coaches, educating parents about their role in youth sports, organizing teams to play in league games, State & Regional tournaments, and organizing soccer academies and summer camps.
The Shores Soccer Club and the dedicated volunteers are busy preparing for the 2018 season, and we’re writing to ask for your financial support. Together we can provide the youth in our community with an opportunity to participate in a top-quality soccer program that emphasizes sportsmanship and team-building in a fun and healthy environment. Your financial support is very important to our soccer club and is necessary to provide quality education.
This year our goal is to raise $10,000 dollars to help purchase the following items below:
- Two (2) sets of training academy soccer goals
- Canopies/tents and home field team benches
- Helping to fund the scholarship foundation to help families in need of assistance
- Educational programs, continuing education clinics, and License requirements for coaches
- Equipment for each team, including balls, cones, flags, small sided game goals and nets
If you have any questions regarding our Travel Soccer Program or Sponsorships, please feel free to
contact me at (305) 962-6888.
Shores Soccer Managing Director
(305) 962-6888 / David@shoresfutbol.com